Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Colorful Colorado



REFLECTION: (18 by 24) Canvas Wrap
Breckenridge, CO on 10/3/10 at 11:31 AM
Auto Sony Cybershot - 1/250 s at f/3.5
Edits: Camera Raw- Boost Clarity, Add Saturation, Warmth and Blacks. Photoshop: Color balance to enhance sky and tree color (reds) added an underpainting filter and an adjustment layer to darken the blue in the sky
 
HORSE: (18 by 24) Canvas Wrap
South Park, CO on 10/3/10 at 1:29 PM
Auto Sony Cybershot - 1/125 S at f/16
Edits: Camera Raw: Boost Clarity, Add Sat and Warmth. Photoshop: Adjustment layer to trees, color balance to photo but especially to reds in the trees. Created a layer mask and used the history brush with different brush sizes and strokes to have the painted on look. Added a smart filter to look more artistic and painted on the canvas.
 
I think Colorado is gorgeous. I chose these pictures because I love that place more than any other in the world. One of my favorite things to do there is go up to the mountains. I think these photos just depict the perfection that Heavenly Father created and I love the fall colors. This was a really great day and I am glad that I have these pictures to cherish it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment