1. Guitar: Rexburg, ID on 11/10/10 at 6:14 PM - Sony Cybershot 1/25 s at f/2.8
This shot was fun, but really hard to take. I had to mess with the shutter speed a lot in order to get an image I was pleased with. I had to take my guitar into our kitchen pantry because I wanted a wood floor and it needed to be really dark.
2. Single Star: Rexburg, ID on 11/10/10 at 9:14 PM - Sony Cybershot 1/2 s at f/2.7
For this picture I just arranged glowsticks into the shape of a star and took a still shot of it.
3. Double: Rexburg, ID on 11/10/10 at 9:17 PM - Sony Cybershot 1/2 s at f2.7
For this shot I just moved my camera slowly to the right over the 2 seconds of exposure.
4. Shooting Star: Rexburg, ID on 11/10/10 at 9:21 PM - Sony Cybershot 1/3 s at f/2.7
This time I wanted it to look like a shooting star, so I lengthened the exposure time to 3 seconds and slowly moved my camera upward
5. Peace: Rexburg, ID on 11/10/10 at 7:38 PM - Sony Cybershot 1/5 at f/2.7
I took a blue glow stick and outlined a peace sign against a white wall for this picture. Getting the right shutter speed was hard because a lot of times the color looked blown out and you couldn't really tell what it was.
6. Temple: Rexburg, ID on 11/10/10 at 9:52 PM - Sony Cybershot 1/3 at f/8
I really like the stop lights and the street lights in this picture. During the time I started the picture the red light was actually yellow so I like how it looks a little bit orange in this picture.
I like how creative you can get with night and light shots. There are a lot of options and it is crazy the things that you can do depending on your shutter speed and different objects that you have around the house.